- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Audio Hijack Pro is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||Intel Mac OS X 10.6 or later QuickTime 7 or later|
Audio Hijack Pro is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of Audio Hijack Pro
|Audio Hijack Pro 2.10.3 23/03/12||Trial version||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Record audio from any source
- Instant On has been updated to version 5.0.2, with full support for capturing audio from sandboxed applications from the Mac App Store and other sources. This update also fixes a potential conflict with Qt-based applications, including Sibelius.
- A regression which affected audio capture from older versions of Skype (specifically, Skype 2.x) has been corrected.
- The LAME MP3 recording engine has been updated to 3.98.4.
- A bug where Audio Hijack Pro could inadvertently create hundreds of files on long recordings has been corrected.
- Audio Hijack Pro's auto-split settings have been reverted to those used in 2.10.0 and before. Specifically, recordings are automatically split if they reach 2 GB in size or 24 hours in length.
- Many bug fixes have been applied to the hijacker.
- Large selection of effects
- Hijack anything
- Can't save custom formats
- Manually adding metadata
- Adding effects is confusing
"Audio hijack did far more than i expected"
I bought the Audio Hijack pr and is extremely happy with the software, i am a saxophonist and i sometimes need just a short clip of music, for example if i want to learn a Two bar phrase, i used Audio hijack to hijack just the two bars or maybe four bar phrase then i import it into my ipod touch to listen to it over and over again whilst walking down the road. I was surprised as to how many programmes one can hijack from. I would advise anyone to but it.
- hijack from video, itunes, spotify, skype, real player, safari, quicktime player, ichat
- haven't found any yet
- 18 Jul 2010
Articles Audio Hijack Pro
Questions and answers Audio Hijack Pro
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********